looking for ways to spice up summer BBQs, pool parties, and family get-togethers? Adding a bit of Latin flare will certainly crank things up a notch!
From spicy salsas to refreshing cocktails with fresh squeezed citrus, or even a DIY taco and fajita bar, IMUSA has the products you need to throw a summer bash your friends and family won’t forget. Below, I have listed a few of my favs, but with hundreds of products to choose from the possibilities are endless.
IMUSA GlobalKitchen Steamer
From tamales to lobster and corn on the cob, a giant steamer pot will always come in handy!
Available at Target.com; 16-quart $37.99
IMUSA Panini Press
A great tool for the kitchen, easy to use and clean perfect for quick grilled foods (See recipe from Chef George Duran below). Great for toasting sandwiches too!
Available at Amazon.com; SRP $49.99
IMUSA Citrus Squeezer
Perfect for easily adding fresh citrus to your dishes and cocktails!
Available at Target.com; SRP $7.99
Adobo Skirt Steak with Herbed Garlic Sauce
- brown sugar 2 tablespoon
- ground coriander 1 teaspoon
- lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- red wine vinegar 1 tablespoon
- chili powder 1 tablespoon
- cumin 1 teaspoon
- dried oregano 1 tablespoon
- cinnamon ¼ teaspoon
- garlic cloves 4
- kosher salt 1 teaspoon
- skirt steak (4 servings) 1 pound
- garlic cloves 1
- salt ½ teaspoon
- ground black pepper ¼ teaspoon
- cilantro 1 cup
- fresh mint ½ cup
- olive oil ¼ cup
- lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Prepare steak marinade by combining first 10 ingredients in a bowl and whisking them together.
- Place steaks into a large resealable plastic bag and add marinade
- Shake well, making sure that steaks are evenly covered, and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- In the meantime make the herbed garlic sauce by combining all of the ingredients in a blender or small food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Plug in your IMUSA Panini maker and allow pre-heating for about 5 minutes.
- Remove each steak, and in two batches, cook steaks in the Panini maker for 2-3 minutes for thin steaks or longer for thicker pieces (medium-rare).
- Serve steak drizzled with sauce.